In the summer I know some of you have practically been living in your maxi skirts with the weather being quite warm and pairing them in outfits with things like crop tops, loose t-shirts and tank tops. The maxi skirt is simply a go to when it comes to the warmer climates to both shield from the sun’s rays but allow your sun kissed legs to feel a cooling breeze. As the year has progressed and the months grow colder we find our wardrobes changing to darker more warming fabrics and colors normally leaving the maxi skirts behind until next year, however let me show you some stylish ways to incorporate these skirts into your winter wardrobe.
I know on the face of it all, it sounds very alien to be trying to include a maxi skirt in your winter wear especially if its snowing outside, but when styled the right way a maxi skirt is effortlessly cute and glam all through the winter months. If you want to bring your maxi skirts out of the wardrobe this winter take a look at the 5 Tips On How To Wear Maxi Skirts This Winter shown below with some extra cute little outfit ideas:
1. Keep things all cozy by combining an oversized cardigan or sweater into your maxi skirt outfit along with things like denim and beanies to keep you all snug!
2. Stay seriously comfy by combining your maxi skirt with a scarf, cardigan and heeled booties which not only keeps you warm but will ensure the look does not come across too casual.
3. How about adding a plaid shirt to your maxi skirt winter outfit, simply tucking in the shirt gives it a great look and not only does it keep you cosy if you combine it with a scarf and flats or boots this will complete the winter look.
4. If you’ve chosen a high waisted maxi skirt for your outfit you may want to try it with a cropped sweater and something like a cross body bag to give it that flowy look but be sure to add some booties for added height.
5. Combine your maxi skirt with a belt and blazer along with a light colored shirt to give a very sophisticated look. The belt will help cinch the look to your waist showing off your curves and of course the beautiful flowing maxi skirt.